Rates are based on 1-2 people with a charge of $25 for an additional third person. A $50 deposit is required with your reservation (fully refundable if cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your trip date). Half day and full day trips are available.
I will meet you at the boat launch and will have ice for the onboard cooler.
Boat Launching Points:
- 9902 Hudson Blvd (Boy Scout Landing)
- 8800 Clyde Ave (Clyde Ave Public Landing)
- 111 Port Terminal Drive (Rice's Point under the high bridge)
You will provide:
- Beverages (as much as I like a ice cold beer, we will have to save those for the landing.)
- Snacks for yourselves
- Minnesota or Wisconsin fishing license (for fishing on the river, a trout stamp is NOT required)
- Weather appropriate clothing. The weather near Lake Superior is variable and unpredictable.
- Layers of clothing work best with waterproof raingear as your top layer.
- Sunglasses and a baseball cap are recommended
I will provide:
- All fishing equipment and bait
- Life jackets
- Fish cleaning and packaging
- A great experience
- A fun day!
- Shore lunch available at an additional charge.